The HEROES Headquarters, located in the basement of the Student Center, is a resource center for students that offers the following:
- The HEROES Store meets the personal care, school, and household item requests of students experiencing basic needs and financial insecurity. To request assistance, please complete the Requested Items Form. Access to the store is by appointment only.
- The HEROES Hideaway is a multicultural stress management lounge, study space, and community area to give students a place to gather, study, and care for themselves when they might not otherwise have opportunities to do so.
- Peer HEROES is a student support program that facilitates peer educators supporting students living with mental health conditions. In addition, mentors provide education on behavior change strategies, intervention skills, and self-care methods. Peer HEROES are available Monday through Friday from 1:00 - 4:30 p.m.
- Monthly mental health awareness trainings and assistance workshops for both staff and students to increase support services and access to services and resources.
HEROES Headquarters Hours:
- Monday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Tuesday from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Wednesday from 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Thursday from 11:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
- Friday from 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The HEROES Headquarters is closed on weekends, during holidays and university closures.